Dancewave has moved to a new class registration platform, Sawyer! This new platform allows the user to easily view classes, filter by location and day of the week, select payment options, and more. In addition, all class takers will create their own account on Sawyer for more efficient registration and payment processing. Read on for more detailed instructions about how to register for classes and purchase multi-class packs.
Processing your first class registration:
- From the Sawyer Schedules page, select MORE INFO next to the class you would like to register for.
- Select REGISTER, it will prompt you to create a Sawyer Account if you do not have one.
- Select the CLASS DATE(s) you would like to register for.
- You can add multiple classes/dates into your cart before checking out. After you’ve added your first class, select KEEP SHOPPING and find your additional class styles and dates from the Schedule again. The items will accumulate in your cart.
- PRICING NOTE: If you would like to add a $5 donation (our Sustainer class price), you can opt to do so at this point, before adding it to your cart. If you would like to attend at our Discounted price, enter 5OFF2021 in the Promo Code entry field located at the bottom left corner of your cart.
- Click CHECKOUT once you have added all your classes.
- Enter BASIC CONTACT INFORMATION (you will only have to do this once, as it will save your contact information to your account).
- Complete the necessary DANCEWAVE FORMS
- Click NEXT to complete checkout > Add PAYMENT (Again you will only have to do this once, as it will save your card information for easy future payment processing).
- PLACE ORDER. You will receive an email confirmation shortly, which will include a receipt, order summary, calendar invite reminder, and Zoom Access instructions,
- Access Instructions: Once you are logged into your Sawyer account, it will show a calendar view of all the classes you have enrolled in. Go to the date of the class, click the class and details will appear, including Zoom information.
- Please note: for security purposes, the Zoom link will only appear 30 minutes prior to class. A reminder email will also be sent 30 minutes prior to class with quick access to the Zoom link.
Purchasing a Class Pack on Sawyer:
(Formerly Unlimited Monthly Class Card) $60/month pricing and 30-day expiration still applies
- From the Sawyer Schedule page, select > CLASS PACKS from the top menu section.
- Here you can review details of the 20 Adult Class Pack > ADD TO CART > CHECKOUT
- Complete checkout process.
- Once payment is completed you will automatically have access to your 20 classes, as they are now loaded into your account balance.
To use Class Pack spots:
- Next to your name on the top right corner you will find the number of classes available [Example: Hi, Kristen (20)]. (This is accessible from anywhere within your account via the top menu bar.)
- Click on your name to reveal a menu that shows My Class Packs and the class spots remaining on your account. Click > My Class Packs to view your current Class Pack expiration and details.
- Under DROP IN CLASSES you will now see a note “Packs Spots Eligible” under all available classes.
- To add and register for new classes, click > MORE INFO > REGISTER > SELECT DATES
- Note: You can add multiple classes/dates into your cart before checking out. After you’ve added your first class, select KEEP SHOPPING and find your additional class styles and dates from the Drop-ins menu again.
- Once you’re ready, click CHECKOUT from within your cart to complete the registration process for all classes in your cart.