Dancewave Scholarship Initiatives
Dancewave strives to promote diversity and equity in the arts and foster the education of the next generation of young artist citizens. School at Dancewave scholarships provide financial assistance to students and their families who are committed to the study of dance and are awarded for semester-based classes, Youth Company Program, and Summer Dance programs.
There are three scholarship application opportunities throughout the year: Fall Classes or Company Classes (Aug-Sept.), Spring Classes (Dec-Jan), and Summer Classes (April-June). All students ages 7-18 are eligible to apply for a scholarship. Scholarships are awarded on a need basis.
Dancewave’s Spring 2021 Scholarship Application is now open! Spring Semester Application Deadline: January 29, 2021 at 11:59pm EST
Spring 2021 Scholarship Application Process
For New Students:
○ Complete the online application
○ In the Scholarship Application, you will need to indicate what classes your child is interested in, and upload a copy of your most recent tax return.
○ Email email@example.com when you have completed your online application. In cases where observation of the student is needed to determine placement and interest level, Dancewave will request a video submission (further details will be provided).
For Returning Students:
○ Re-submit online application annually.
○ Re-submit your latest tax return annually.
○ Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Dancewave office with the requested programs for the coming term.