YOU ARE NECESSARY. STAND WITH DANCE!
We count on you to make our essential work possible. Dancewave is a dynamic dance education organization serving approximately 6,000 students of all ages each year. During this challenging and uncertain time, the essential health benefits of dance are more important now than ever before. Your support means the world to us as we work to keep dance programs afloat for students who have been disproportionately impacted by COVID-19.
There are many ways you can support Dancewave:
- Become a member: Make a recurring monthly donation of $10 or more and gain access to membership perks including free classes, special promotions, and more.
- Give the Gift of Dance to a loved one. Gift certificates available in any amount towards any of our classes.
- Try any of our virtual classes for Youth and Adults. Class participants always have the option to add a $5 donation to their class registration.
- Follow us on social media and spread the word about Dancewave to a friend or family member. EVERY BODY can experience joy and health benefits from dance.
Checks may be addressed to: Dancewave, 182 4th Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11217
We deeply appreciate your generosity and support. Thank you!
We were able to raise over $18,700 during our end-of-year Appeal this Fall! THANK YOU! Your support means the world to us.
CONTRIBUTE IN OTHER WAYS
○ Donate auction and raffle items
○ Donate tickets to performances to further Dancewave students’ education and breadth of experience
○ Donate services, such as printing and advertising to help reduce the cost of producing our annual events
○ Ask your company to match your donation
○ Volunteer! We can always use extra hands throughout the year at events and during busy times. Visit our Volunteer page to find out more!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how your contribution can make a difference!
Photo by Rebecca Oviatt/Becca.Vision